10 Year Warranty, UL and CUL (Canadian UL) Approved.
Lighter Weight, Lower Temperatures.
100 Watts - Coverage: Optimal 1.5'X1.5', Maximum 2'x2'.
The higher off the canopy the greater the coverage, but with less intensity.
Ideal for Horticulture, Aquaponics, Aquariums, Aquaculture, Hydroponics Systems, great results with Light Movers. The Flower Initator is a perfect companion.
Plant Growth and development are significantly influenced by both the quantity and quality of the light received, converted, through a process known as PHOTOSYNTHESIS, into energy which the plant requires to successfully mature.
Inda-Gro Induction, EFDL, Grow Lights provide your plants the best horticultural lighting for explosive growth and high yields from a single lamp source, for the entire Growth through Flower and Fruit cycles, while saving substantal
of the energy consumed by traditional lamp technologies. Beginning with the proven efficiencies of low wattage and high output EFDL technology, Inda-Gro lamps combine a blend of rare earth phosphors to supply the proper spectrum for overall plant lighting needs.
Proper indoor grow lights, with a sun light similar spectrum, can also mitigate disease pressures that are often seen with plants grown outdoors or indoors under lights with limited spectrums and higher temperatures.
- Inda-Gro Lights can consume less power than comparable HID lamps.
- Consumes a scant .84 Amps at 120VAC and .42 Amps at 240VAC.
- Dependable Universal Driver operates on 120/277v 50/60Hz supply circuits.
- Broad spectrum phosphor blend provide plants with vegetative thru flowering spectrums from a single lamp source.
- Instant On/Off switching and variable dimming from full output to 50%. Allows modular integration with existing greenhouse management and daylight sensing control systems.
- 98% high reflectance reflectors mean more energy to the canopy with better penetration.
- 16,527 VEL. Maintains 90% Lumen Output at 70,000 Hours.
- 100,000 hour rated with 10% lumen depreciation @ 70,000 hours.
- Consistent intensities and stable spectrum for repeatable crop production values.
- 10 year prorated lamps and drivers warranty within the US.
- The driver housing (power supply, or ballast) will run in the 46C (114.8F) range while the surface of the lamp will run in the 93C (199.4F) range. Compared to an HID lamp that runs @ 482C (899F), our lamps run substantially cooler than comparable HID grow lamp. The Remote Power Supply is recommended only with severe space limitations.
- Dependable Universal Driver rated at 120-277v 50/60hz.
- The 6 foot cord with a US 3 prong 120VAC plug is standard (wired to run on 120, 208, 240 and 277 VAC).
- Swap out your outlet, the plug or use an adapter to match other 120-277 VAC needs.
- RPS: The Remote Power Supply Option is available only here at Grow Light Source.
- Broad Spectrum
- Select Rare Earth Phosphors with an added 5% @ 630nm
- 95% Par Usable UV and IR Spectrum
- H 6.8" / 17cm.
- W 14.5" / 37cm.
- L 19" / 48cm.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- H 13" / 33cm.
- W 14.5" / 37cm
- L 19" / 48cm.
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
Contact: Consultants, Installers, Retailer?